Mini cuti-cuti Kuching

WELCOME~ to the Land of Borneo!!

Traditional bracelet - RM 2.90
Borneo key chain *forgot the check the price* - Estimate < RM 3.00
Hand - NOT FOR SALE!! DISPLAY only......and it belongs to me...hehe...



As you know, my name is Ming; Born in Kuching...although people think that I was born in China (because of my look??) or taiwan (because of my accent)...

*************************************************************************************

This is Borneo island; the one looking like a dog is Sabah, and the one looking like a witch's shoe is Sarawak and at the tip, lies Kuching. I have been living on this piece of big land for >20 years...

On 10/10/10 that everyone was so excited about (excluding me!!), my friend from Penang decided to spend her weekend here...so I am honour to be the tour guide for that evening.

I brought her to Riverbank, which is one of the tourist attraction. Gee...the last time I went there was like 10 years ago when I was till a red crescent member seeking donations. It changed a lot now...



I love the artistic and cultural stuff...they have that kind of 'mysterious factor' that I find it very attractive...in the end I took out my camera and start to behave like a TOURIST...snapping photos all around me... :)...

but SERIOUSLY can not blame me leh....

there are too many things to see........


...and CHEAP somemore....


...oh~ so cute!!! *Orang Utan = jungle man soft toy* *uuk..uuk..uKK...AKK..AKK..AKK*
Paiseh a...forgot to check the price too...

Well, honestly, this was the first time I went to Riverbank at night. I thought all stores would be tutup = closed. But I was wrong....you can even get kek lapis = Layered cake....

haha....this one I did ask...1 box = RM 10 or 5 boxes for RM 45...super cheap...and I taste the sample...it's really good...not oily and the sweetness is just right!

One great thing about 'sight seeing at night' is that there is no scorching sun...you can walk slower than a snail and that won't bother anyone at all...and of course..you get to see these beautiful views....


and...you can take a sampan to get across the river to the kampungs = villages



I also found a new place for 'Me Time'...

hehe :) going to try that out soon....then I shall let you know how is it a...
please stay tuned..:)

Comments

  1. wow.. suddenly tourism sarawak?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. m~eow mEEow meoow Meow meOw mEEoWW meow~~ = tourist of the day mah....somemore 'Kuching' girl wor...have to talk kucing too... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also a kuching guy mah.. but living in penang.. and helped on visit penang somemore.. i cant speak like Pinang le.. becoz Pinang is a fruit/seed/vege.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol......Akui...good one...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!