Maintenance Fee

Guess....how much is this??
Top row: Garnier aquadefense, Vitamin E skin care lotion, Herbal Essences moisturizing shampoo
Middle row: Guardian dental floss, Nivea whitening night care,  St Ives apricot scrub,
Front row: Guardian Junior toothbrush, Ellips Hair vitamins

if you get it right....I chia you kopi!
*contract signed* :)
***********************************************************************************
Time to self invest on 'Maintenance Fee'.......Anyone wants to sponspor me???
Hello????? ......*echoed*......
Anyone????........*echoed again*......
.........................
I guess I have to pay my bill for this time......
*sending intention that my next one will be sponpsored....*
or wait....let me BOLD it first....
*sending intention that my next one will be sponpsored....*
wuuhooo~~!! :)

Comments

  1. get a boy fren and it will be sponsored! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....is that the function of 'boyfriend'....lol...then when I get one...can I upgrade the brand or not???....hahahaha....
    But I would prefer to go travelling together...how nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if he can afford.. yep.. that is 1 of the job function i think.. :P
    travelling around is gud.. i wish i can do that too.. if i have 1..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!