Ketut

Not too long ago...I put this on my fb:


Hehe...luckily, I am not the only one being crazy about it... my LUF kaki said:

Even AirAsia makes some promo on it:

but disappointing la...why excludes flight ticket?? cheh~!! I would only join if Ketut is the tour guide!


I was about to do like what I have planned for...but when I reached the photocopying machine...suddenly this image appeared....


wa!!...yalor hor??..What if the green light from the machine burn my hands?? (does it??)...I already lost all my fingerprints...and if I lost my palm print...I can really rob the banks already!!...

So, I cabut and did this instead......

aiyoyo~ smart le....~~ :) hehe......Now it's all ready for Didi to bring it to Bali....
HEHEHEHEHEHE~~~~

Maybe Ketut will go like this:
Ketut: YOU...are a ......traveller~~!!!....................*then start to...* ...zZZZ...ZZzzz.zZZz...ZZZZ...zZZZZ...ZZ..ZZZ..zzzZZ............

Yeah...I guess you must be very busy reading palms these few months huh?? ...okay poor Ketut...rest well....but don't drool on my palm print k?....very precious~!! :)

Hope to see you in person next time I go Bali...:then please read my fresh palm...lol...
Sweet dreams, Ketut! :)



Comments

  1. I'm going to BALI!!! BALI!! heard what i am screaming (typing) about?! it's BALI!!!
    but unfortunately i dunno who is this Ketut.. sounds like kentut.. which means "fart" by the way! hahaha..
    paiseh ar.. i havent watch Eat Pray Love..
    but this time i am going to Eat Snap and Shoot (Love scene)! (the final 1 i think u shud noe what it mean!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..then watch it first before you go....that will add extra 'elements' or 'feel' when you reach bali...wei..such a nice name turn into 'fart;..aiyo! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!