Creative Job Application form?

A young man was trying his luck to find a job....he thought maybe all he was lacking was some creativity....so he tried this in his next job application... **********************************************************************************
                                            Job Application Form
Name: Ajoi
Age: Still young
Sex: Never, still under age
Religion: I only have experience praying my cat which dead 2 years before

Rest In Peace!!

Race: I love to race. How u know?
Nationality: I don't like National. I prefer .......

IC No: 6735
Tel No.: My house no telephone
HP no: Nokia 3310
Address: Jeluton, Penang
City: Nurhaliza?
Our very own Dato Siti Nurhaliza.....not CITY!!
Postcode: I never post anything
Country: I love travel to London
Status: Secret
Email address: hotmail
Education background: My teacher said, not bad
Highest qualification: Very high
Grade: Also very high
College/University: College


Father's name: Daddy
Father's IC No.: U ask him
Mother's name: Mummy
Mother's IC No.: U ask her
Working experience: Last time I got sell pirated VCD

Expected Salary: As much as you can pay .......* I personally like this one......hehe :) *
When can start work?: Depends on my mood
Signature: Can I use chop??
***********************************************************************************
Ajoi filled that in and pass it to the manager.....
5 minutes later......the manager return to him with a piece of paper.....that wrote.....
...............
..........
.............
...............
.........................



We are vegetarian!! We sell no CHOP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding 101: Choosing a venue for Wedding Reception

Kuching: Money Changer

Wedding 101: In case you are looking for Live Wedding Band, here it is!